Programs & Services
Community Foundations of Canada is an active contributor to building more vital communities. We support community foundations locally and we play a leadership role on the national and international stage, promoting philanthropy at home and abroad.
Our programs and services include:
- Facilitate regional and national partnerships
- Develop and lead innovative programs, in partnership with our members, that contribute to community vitality
- Publish reports, manuals, practical tools and other resources to promote more effective philanthropy
- Speak publicly on issues concerning community vitality, philanthropy and Canada’s voluntary sector
- Work with governments, national advisory bodies, and national and international partners in philanthropy.
- Host a biennial National Conference attended by hundreds of community philanthropy practitioners from Canada and around the world
- Provide ongoing training and networking opportunities to our members
- Play an active role in global networks that promote philanthropy and a healthy civil society.