Professional Advisors eResource
Helping You & Your Clients with Charitable Giving
With 84% of Canadians contributing to charity on an annual basis*, charitable giving is becoming an increasingly important part of your client's overall financial plan.
Add charitable planning to your practice - or enhance what you already do - with practical online tools and resources designed for you and your clients.
With more than 80 years of charitable experience, community foundations can help you build a stronger relationship with your client and make a difference in your community at the same time.
* Note: Source: Caring Canadians, Involved Canadians: Highlights from the 2007 Canada Survey of Giving, Volunteering and Participating, Michael Hall, David Lasby, Steven Ayer, of Imagine Canada and William David Gibbons, Statistics Canada, 2009.
- Canada Survey of Giving, Volunteering and Participating
- Affluent investors in Canada rely on professional advisors: survey
- Find out about the trends revealed in Canadaís Vital Signs 2012
- Read the latest version of KCIís Philanthropic Trends Quarterly
- How Much Should A Canadian Charity Spend on Overhead?
Sign up for CFC's RSS feed and stay current.
Did you know...?
Research shows that only 7% of Canadians would leave money to charity in their will, in the absence of a specific discussion around charitable giving. However, if the issue is raised with them, perhaps when drawing up a will or financial plan, the figure rises to 27% - more than a three-fold increase.