Community Foundations of Canada National Conference
Community Foundations of Canada’s national conference is a highly anticipated gathering, held in a different Canadian community every two years.
Renowned for its warm, welcoming atmosphere, CFC’s National Conference provides community philanthropy colleagues from across Canada and around the world with countless opportunities to learn from one another and take time to reflect on new ways to build community vitality.
- Bring together and share the collected wisdom of community philanthropy colleagues from across Canada and around the world
- Reflect on new philanthropic trends, challenges and opportunities
- Provide skills and other training opportunities to community foundations and others so they can be their very best
- Build on community foundation success stories and look for opportunities for connection and collaboration
- Organized 10 national conferences since CFC's inception in 1992, inspiring and informing action in communities across Canada and around the world
- Contributed to the skills and leadership provided by community foundation staff and volunteers in towns, cities and rural areas from coast to coast
- Learned from, and shared our knowledge with, philanthropic organizations at home and from every corner of the globe